Signature Plus Series
Signature Plus Series
Stainless Steel Barbecues
A stunning range of stainless steel barbecues!
Features & Benefits
Dimensions & Specs │
The rugged award winning Signature
Plus series of 4 and 5 burner barbecues are the ultimate in quality and design. Packed with exciting innovations and design features, this top of the range barbecue is ideal for anyone who takes their barbecuing seriously. The robust, heavy duty construction of the Signature barbecue, coupled with the stylish clean lines of the stainless steel finish, makes this a barbecue in a class of its own!
The Signature 'Plus' series is available in 4 & 5 burner Stainless Steel Cart models.
- 4 or 5 burner stainless
- Fully integrated stainless steel Plus series cart
RF Technology Rust Free Cooktops – porcelain enamel coated cast iron cooktops
- 304 grade stainless steel Vaporizer grid and reflector system
to reduce flare-up
- Heavy duty, high output cast iron burners
- Full length, stainless steel grease tray
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hose & Regulator
- Available in either Natural Gas or LP (Propane) configurations
Stainless Steel Roasting Hood:
insulated with convection roasting capability
- Included as a standard feature on all Signature Plus models
- Easily Removable
- Comes with large viewing window
- All hoods include temperature gauge and warming rack
- Stainless steel
Signature Plus series trolley for 4 & 5 burner models
- Internal Condiment
baskets (Signature Plus trolley only)
- External storage baskets
- Telescopic towel rail
- Stainless Steel Side burner -- the Signature Plus, high output, 14,000 BTU
stainless steel side burner is ideal for creating tasty stir-fries,
steaming vegetables or whipping up exotic sauces or marinades. This unit
features precision flame adjustment, stainless steel lid, cast iron
trivet and hygienic, easy clean stainless steel body.
- Stainless steel "swing-out" doors feature magnetic latches and allow
the fitting of up to four internal condiment racks
- Generous on-board storage space -- there's enough room to store the
gas cylinder as well as a host of other barbecuing accessories
- Side Shelf - stainless steel
Optional Add-on Features:
- Stainless steel cooktops
- Solid cast stainless steel burners
- 110v Rotisserie unit -- allows for slower cooking
||Quartz Start Technology
- Automatic ignition on each control burner
- Separate gas jet ignites burners - no delay
- Needs no adjusting Quartz Start Ignition
The innovative BeefEater 'Quartz Start' ignition system is
built into the gas control of each control burner of the
Signature Plus series to provide longer
component life and trouble free starting. The 'Quartz Start'
ignition pin is coated with titanium, an extremely hard, ultra
light metal, to provide a cleaner, more positive spark. And,
with 'Quartz Start' technology there are no cumbersome push
buttons and there are no batteries to replace, ever!
||Rust Free Cooktops
- Porcelain coated cast iron distribute and hold the heat
like cast iron, but much easier to clean and looking new
BeefEater’s ‘Rust Free’ cooktops are available as standard,
throughout the entire range of ‘Signature’ series barbecues.
With RF technology, rusty cooktops are a thing of the past. 'RF
Technology' uses porcelain enamel, one of the toughest, most
durable cooking surface coatings available.
Stainless Steel Lifetime
of choice for its ‘flagship’ barbecue range is 304 grade
stainless steel. Stainless steel is highly regarded in the food
and medical industry for its corrosion resistant, hygienic and
easy maintenance qualities. BeefEater offers a limited Lifetime
warranty on all stainless steel structural components in its
SL4000s, S3000s & Signature ‘Plus’ series barbecues.
||Ergonomic Control Panel
- Large, easy grip knobs
- Safety: the knobs cannot be accidentally knocked on
- Knobs angled upwards so they can easily be seen and
- Knobs are protected from grease and oil spatter
||Stainless Steel Vaporizer &
Heat Deflector System
Design exclusive to BeefEater, these vaporize juices, and
return the flavor to the food, at the same time reducing flare
BeefEater’s 304 grade stainless steel Vaporizer® grid system
reduces annoying flare up while cooking. The 304 grade stainless
steel heat reflector system reduces heat loss below the burners
by focusing heat directly at the cooking surfaces, where it’s
needed. More heat at the cooking surface means faster
barbecuing, less heat waste and increased fuel economy.
- Incorporates warming rack and temperature gauge
- Balanced design for easier opening and closing
- Roasting hood is easily removable
- See full details of hood features and benefits in our
BeefEater Features Guide
There's nothing like the taste of juicy tender roast cooked on a BeefEater barbecue!
Large capacity, removable, convection roasting hood with on-board temperature gauge and stainless steel warming rack. Optional viewing window.